Arrington Review Inc (d/b/a Acheron Review) is not affiliated with, funded by, or in any way associated with the National Commission for Certification of Anesthesiologist Assistants (NCCAA), American Board of Anesthesiologists (ABA), the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA), the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians, the American Heart Association, or any other certification agencies or publications other than those explicitly stated as being operated by Arrington Review Inc. We can make no guarantees on the content or material that will be found on an individual’s certification exam that is offered by the NCCAA or NBCRNA or other certifying organizations. Content is provided as is to help users be more prepared for the NCCAA and NBCRNA certification exam, but no guarantees can be made as to any individuals outcome of passing or failing. Refunds will only be offered solely upon discretion of the Company.
1. Use License.
We authorize you, subject to the terms of the Agreement, to view this website and its contents, including all of the text (including test questions, answers, instructions and explanations), images, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, and video clips and other materials posted on this website, all pages and screens, and all related metadata (collectively, the “Content”) for your own personal, non-commercial use. This limited right to view this website is revocable by us at any time and shall automatically terminate if you violate the Agreement. Upon termination of the right to use this website, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
We respect your privacy and are committed to keeping personal information that you share confidential. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you purchase a plan or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
We collect your information to give you convenient access to the website’s features, to verify your identity in our interactions with you, to personalize your experience on the website and for customer service purposes. Your information also helps us keep you posted on status updates, reminders and offers that may interest you. You may request a copy of the personal information that we currently hold about you by sending a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with details required for us to consider and respond to your request.
- to provide you with a more customized experience on our website and provide you greater convenience each time you interact with us,
- to help us understand which parts of our website are the most popular and how much time our users spend in each,
- to measure the effectiveness of our customer communications and the searches performed on our website,
- to administer our website,
- to study traffic patterns and trends on our website, and
- to study aggregate demographic information about our users as a whole.
Unless we say otherwise when collecting such information, we will use any non-public information that may be used to uniquely identify an individual (“personal information”) you provide to us in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. We will collect, use and store your personal information only to the extent reasonably necessary, and for the purposes we describe to you in this Agreement or elsewhere.
We may combine information we collect about you from this website with information we obtain about you from other sources, including aggregate data from third parties. We may also aggregate personal and other information about you with information about our other customers. You agree to such use and agree that we will retain complete ownership and control over any aggregate data that we compile or acquire.
Further, you also agree that we may use your information to communicate status updates, reminders, confirmations, and other messages to you related to your purchase of our products and services, or use of the features and services on our websites. We may also use your information, where we have obtained your permission to do so, to communicate special offers and promotions from us, our affiliates, and our marketing partners that may interest you.
Sometimes we hire other companies to provide products and services to you on our behalf, such as processing transactions, hosting websites, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. We may share some of your personal information with companies we hire to provide products and services to you on our behalf in order to enable them to perform such work. These companies are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose and are required to maintain its confidentiality.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties where we have obtained your permission to do so and where we are required or permitted to do so by law. We will not sell your personal information to third parties without your prior permission.
4. Payment for Content, Products and Services.
The Content is offered on a subscription basis. In addition, from time to time, we may offer other products or services through this website or by email to you. Such products and services may be subject to terms and conditions different from or in addition to these terms and conditions. You will pay the subscription price and the prices for any additional products or services you choose to buy by credit or debit card when you place your order. You are responsible for any and all applicable taxes. If we are unable to obtain payment from your credit or debit card issuer, you will promptly pay the uncollectible amount upon our request.
5. Prohibited Uses of this Website.
In using this website, you may not:
- conduct or solicit illegal or other activity that in any way harms us or any of our affiliates and business partners;
- post, email or otherwise make available through the website, any Content that:
- incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence,
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason or
- violates any laws, including laws related to adult activities and content, child pornography, criminal activities, gambling and drugs;
- pretend that you are someone else or disguise the origin of any message, communication or transmittal you send to us through this website;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated or manual means to access this website, or copy any Content or information on this website;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this website or any related networks or systems by hacking, password “mining” or any other means;
- probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of this website or any related networks or systems;
- modify or reroute or attempt to reroute this website;
- link to this website from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”);
- utilize framing, overlay or other techniques to enclose or display this website or any Content on this website, with any other software or content of a third party; or
- take any action that places a disproportionately large load on this website or any related networks or systems.
All of the trademarks and service marks used or displayed on this website, including the “look and feel” of this website (collectively, the “Marks”), are registered or unregistered trademarks of the Company, its affiliates or other third parties, all of whom reserve all rights in their Marks. Nothing on this website may be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Marks displayed on this website without the prior express written permission of the Company or the owner of the Mark. You may not use any Mark displayed on this website without the prior written approval of the Company or the owner of the Mark.
This website, including the software and code that comprise and operate this website and all of the Content of this website are protected under U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. All rights in the website, including the Content of this website and all worldwide copyrights, are owned by us, our affiliates, licensors and other third parties, each of whom reserves all of its rights.
No part of this website, including the Content, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, displayed or performed publicly, modified or used to create derivative works, or exploited or used in any manner or form except as expressly provided above (or as expressly specified on this website) without first obtaining our written permission.
8. Electronic Notices and Communications.
By visiting this website or sending us email, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us electronically, you agree that:
- we may communicate with you electronically at the email address associated with your account or by posting general notices on this website;
- all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we send you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing; and
- any notices are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit or post any electronic communication as described above.
9. Unsolicited Ideas and Feedback.
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding this website and our products, services and opportunities, including your ideas for new products, services and opportunities (your “Feedback”). All such Feedback will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting Feedback, you assign to us, free of charge, all of your right, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback and all related know-how.
If you choose to send us your Feedback, through this website or otherwise, you agree that:
- the Feedback automatically becomes our property, without any compensation to you;
- we can commercialize the Feedback and use it for any purpose and in any way; and
- we can give the Feedback to others.
You also represent and warrant that all Feedback contains only your original ideas and that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant us rights to the Feedback as described above.
10. Materials Posted on This Website.
We do not endorse, control, or claim ownership over any Content or materials that you or others post or provide us through this website. By posting or otherwise providing any such Content or materials, you agree to grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to:
- use, modify, copy, distribute, and publicly perform and display any such materials and Content on this website;
- publish your name with such Content or materials on this website; and
- sublicense these rights to others.
You also represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant these rights and that the use and publication of the Content does not violate or infringe the rights of any third party or breach any law.
We may remove or disable access to any Content or materials that you or others post or otherwise provide to this website at any time without notice. If you believe that any Content or materials on this website violate your copyright rights, you may file a copyright infringement notification in accordance with Section 512(c)(3) of the United States Copyright Act by providing the following information:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works at this website.
(c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
(d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
11. Third Parties.
This website may contain:
- references to names, marks, data, content, products, or services of third parties;
- links to third party websites; and
- descriptions of services and products provided by third parties.
If you choose to deal with third parties, you agree that you have a direct relationship with them and are solely responsible for any such dealings. If you have concerns with any third party website, please address them with the administrator of that website.
Arrington Review Inc (d/b/a Acheron Review) is not affiliated with, funded by, or in any way associated with the National Commission for Certification of Anesthesiologist Assistants (NCCAA), American Board of Anesthesiologists (ABA), the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA), the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians, the American Heart Association, or any other certification agencies or publications other than those explicity stated as being operated by Arrington Review Inc.. We can make no guarantees on the content or material that will be found on an individual’s certification exam that is offered by the any of these organizations. Content is provided as is to help users be more prepared for any offerings by these agencies for their respective certification exams, but no guarantees can be made as to any individuals outcome of passing or failing. Refunds will only be offered soley upon discretion of the Company.
12. Accounts, Passwords and Security.
Use of this website requires you to establish a personal account and password. Certain other features and services may require you to enter your email address. You agree:
- that you will establish and maintain your personal account with your true, accurate and current information;
- to keep your personal account information up-to-date and to notify us of any changes;
- not to use anyone else’s personal account or email address to access such features and services;
- to safeguard your personal account, password, and email address and to take responsibility for all activity on your personal account; and
We take reasonable measures, such as commercially-available encryption, to safeguard any personal and account information you communicate with us electronically. However, we do not guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by a third party during transmission over any public networks or otherwise. You bear the risk of communicating with us electronically and we are not responsible for any resulting loss or damage.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND SERVICES AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THEREBY ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTIES REGARDING THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE, TIMELY, CURRENT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (II) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE AS REPRESENTED OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (III) ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY OR FROM THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. YOUR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION, TESTS, PROCEDURES, OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Although we do our best to include accurate, state-of-the-art medical information in the Content, we are not liable for errors in treatment or any use of the Content for medical diagnosis or treatment purposes (including as a result of typographical or other errors in the Content). Our inclusion of information regarding a particular test, procedure, or product does not mean that we endorse or recommend the test, procedure, or product.
14. Limitation of Liability.
NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH IT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF INCOME, INABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY OBTAIN NCCAA OR NBCRNA CERTIFICATION, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW THAT PRECLUDE OR LIMIT THE EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMERS ABOVE.
15. Force Majeure.
16. Claims Must be Filed Within One Year.
18. No Agency Relationship.
20. Applicable Law.
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of this website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Georgia. You also waive any objections to such jurisdiction or venue.
22. Contract Interpretation.